NEW! INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
This is a cross-functional position and requires interaction with various key players within the organization: Plant General Manager, local Sales Executives, CSR team, Value+ team, operations and Quality Control teams. Due to the customers/prospects profile, the position main function is of a promoter and problem solver. The incumbent should be able to overcome difficult situations where conflict management skills are essential in relation to quality or delivery challenges. Ability to handle the supervision of the customer service representative (CSR) team “Front office” and is in direct contact with more than 600 customers. Responsible for promoting Company product range, increasing sales by acquiring new customers, directing potential new customers to Sales growth executives, where appropriate, and developing business at existing customers in a large territory.
In order to be successful in this role, the incumbent must be highly organized and demonstrate strong time management skills in order to balance the required level of inside sales activity, the adequate level of reporting, and management leadership skill & knowledge.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
· Handle sales of capsules and closures in multiple regions
· Promote Company products as the preferred solution to assigned customers/prospects
· Grow and defend sales of the BU to achieve budget levels in volume, value and margin.
· Build trust and rapport to develop long term relationships with customers.
· Report specific customer engagement and value creation activities.
· Keep up to date and manage the specific territories market study.
· Manage and work closely with customer service team to ensure the proper level of customer support and communication with the Sales team.
· Work closely with the CSRs to establish a team environment and to promote respect and share responsibilities.
· Maintain support from the CSR team to identify customers requiring visits to close deals, NBO’s, etc.
**SALES MANAGER FOR OAK COMPANY
* Manages business development activities and participates in budget process
*Participation in customer meetings and all technical support
* Participates in trade shows and all industry seminars