The Customer Service and supply Chain Manager is responsible for the majority of operational tasks associated with the day to day relationship with customers: order processing, sales confirmation, creation and production scheduling in cooperation with other members of the management team.
Customer Service Management: Manage the day to day operations within a Customer Service Team. Main objectives are to provide exceptional customer service to the customer base, as well coordination, execution, and delivery of products. Key communications contact as required with other departments throughout company.
Supply Chain Management: To control the process that is responsible for securing all the necessary raw material for production and to coordinate the efficient movement and flow of that material through the plant, including final delivery to the customer, as well as schedule the plant’s production in a manner that satisfies plant efficiencies plus meets the customer requirements.
Manage the customer service representatives and dispatch work load accordingly.
Check and train the team in order to follow same process and internal culture of service.
Lead the Team by example in the management of his/her own accounts
Taking purchase orders directly from customers to process and follow-up until time of delivery
Managing sales price list for customers with contracts and provide pricing on sales orders
Organizing samples and correspondence to send to customer at customer or sales request
Answering daily inquiries and requests from customers, as well as filtering to correct department
Informing sales team and management of issues or delays that might lead to customer dissatisfaction
Manage, update, and provide weekly reports for all open order to customers for key accounts
Ensuring customer accounts are current with accounting and assist in receiving payments and past dues .
Keeping technical services aware of any potential development or quality issues
Analyze and manage the materials procurement and logistical functions of Company
Managing Shipping and Receiving department by providing proper labels, bill of lading, customer shipping contacts, freight quotes, tracking, etc.
Tracking all Containers, trucks and air freight.
Maintain and develop positive business relationships with a customer's key personnel involved in or directly relevant to a logistics activity
Analysis of sales orders, current inventory and supplier lead times is ongoing
Evaluate performance of suppliers and verify proper shipment and billing of materials
On-time delivery of needed material
Payment made only for goods received
Supervising, managing, and representing customer service team and receptionist
Ensuring office presence and professional environment for customer office visits
Managing professional relationships and issues with co-workers and upset customers
Our company considers that service and quality are key elements of its growth, our site ambition is to grow fast in the US market thanks to existing and innovative products. In this matter, the Field Technical Service (FTS) dedicated to customer assistance is very well recognized and appreciated by the market. The purpose of this new position is to have a permanent and local service for the US market and to support the American FTS team.
• Support the sales team on new business opportunities: Customer line assessments and build confidence in the actual value proposition brought by Technical Service
• Technical assistance to customer through preventive and curative interventions.
• Electrical and PLC basics allowing to intervene in the machine
• Mechanical: Ability to read and understand machine and part layouts. Ability to detect mechanical issues and build solution
• Ability to build efficient and confident relations with Customers, Sales team and plants
• Rigorous and scientific approach of the cases, strong analysis capacity
• Strong autonomy and natural reporting to the management
• Experience with Salesforce
• Computer savvy (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
QUALIFICATIONS – EXPERIENCE
• Graduated from technical training school or equivalent in Mechanics and/or Electricity or equivalent experience
• Experience in a position gathering technical intervention and customer relation
• 2 years of experience in wine, bottling, glass or packaging industry