Conta The company, which is part of a large international group, has been providing cutting-edge equipment and services to the wine industry worldwide for 25 years. In the USA, the Company growing business is serving a large scope of customers, ranging from large corporations to small & medium size wineries.
In order to speed up its growth, the Company is now seeking a motivated, results-driven Business Vice-President who will carry, under the supervision of the current President, the responsibility of
- Directing and Coordinating the Company Sales and Marketing functions in order to boost our sales in North America;
- Support the President in the day-to-day management of the Company.
Reporting to the President of the Company, the successful candidate will have (i) a strong working knowledge of the wine industry including equipment sales, (ii) a proven record for developing and implementing sales strategies as well as a strong network within the Wine industry in the USA, and (iii) a strong ability for team management.
After a period during which the candidate will have demonstrated an ability to successfully develop the business and manage the team, the position will lead to Presidency of the company.
Fantastic opportunity with a fast-growing wine & spirits industry supplier. A market-leading global business known for their premium product and innovation is seeking a Quality, Warehouse and Production Assistant to join their team as they continue to grow. As a well-established global supplier, this company has recently expanded locally as part of a highly successful growth strategy, supplying instantly recognizable global brand names. The role upon joining the team, you will be a pivotal part in the organization’s quality and production function and will be responsible for engaging with a wide range of tasks and supporting the Quality Manager.
Key tasks will include:
• Assist Quality Manager with records maintenance and storage relating to ISO programs
• Conduct periodic production floor audits to ensure GMP/PRP compliance
• Ensure proper control of raw materials and finished goods
• Assist with third party ISO management systems audits
• Under specific direction, perform quality samplings on incoming raw materials or non-conforming material.
• Manage instrument calibration program
• Daily data entry of production output
• Daily data entry of incoming and outgoing goods
• Assist with production when needed
• Must have an ability to handle a flexible work schedule
• Creation of SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
• Assist in inventory counts and reconciliation
• Learn and become forklift certified (Minimal driving time if any)
• Create BOL’s (Bill of Lading) when necessary
• Order production supplies when needed
• Any other reasonable task as assigned by Manager