NEW! MARKETING MANAGER FOR LEADING PACKAGING COMPANY
JOB SUMMARY: Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the Marketing Manager is responsible for establishing and implementing strategic and tactical communications plans designed to capitalize on market opportunities and generate demand. Our Marketing Manager will build a creative, integrated, multichannel marketing plan that builds brand awareness and reputation, provides a steady flow of sales leads, and measures the return on the marketing program investments. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful, and have impeccable communication & leadership skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan.
• Implement strategic plan with assistance of project managers.
• Manage marketing budget for all staffing, tradeshows, industry events and advertising.
• Evaluate new media technologies and social media opportunities.
• Manage the creation of all marketing materials and sales support tools.
• Be accountable for measuring and reporting on marketing outcomes and campaign results.
• Perform market segmentations, targeting & positioning for each product line.
• Execute integrated online/offline, search engine marketing, advertising, public relations, tradeshows and other campaigns to generate demand & sales leads.
• Work directly with Sales to support their efforts.
• Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objective, market characteristics, and cost of markup factors.
• Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and tradeshows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
• Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments, and best practices. CRITICAL
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.), in Marketing or related field
• 2+ Years Marketing Experience
• Experience in the packaging or wine industry highly desirable
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
SALES REPRESENTATIVE IN WINE PACKAGING
JOB SUMMARY: The Company operates in a very competitive market that requires constant relationship management. Our business model requires both considerable support of our current customers as well as continuous prospecting for new business. This position is a key member of the Sales and Marketing Team. You will work directly with the Sales Director to build sales goals and target standard as well as strategic growth opportunities. You must be a team player who recognizes and supports the notion that multiple roles and positions together drive a profitable business.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Identify and document each potential account: who they currently buy capsules from and their buying habits, volumes, types of capsules, sizes, typical time they buy. Familiarize yourself with customer processing details, including type of bottling line equipment and quality control procedures. Learn/understand bottle type/size and determine capsule size and fit.
• Identify and call on key people involved in purchasing wine capsules to solicit new capsule business.
• Make appointments and/or cold call target accounts to introduce yourself and promote our company. Communicate what differentiates us from our competitors. Show capsule samples and review our product offerings, capabilities, and service level.
• Manage existing accounts, establishing a strong relationship with key people. Familiarize yourself with current and future customer requirements.
• Develop and present quotes when opportunities arise. Work with other Company personnel to set pricing for each individual account.
• Process orders by communicating all details of an order to customer service and production to ensure order is made correctly and delivered to the customer on time.
• Act as liaison for internal and external communications with assigned accounts. Ensure a positive relationship with assigned accounts. Provide regular status reports on assigned accounts.
• Collaborate with other functions to identify business development opportunities. Participate in cross functional groups to establish marketing campaigns, product direction and productive solutions.
• Represent the company at beverage industry events, including trade shows.
• B.A. or B.S. degree and/or 3 years of sales experience
• Experience in the packaging or wine industry desirable.