We are an aggressively expanding pre-owned equipment sales business focused on the wine and beverage industry. We are currently looking for a Sales Business Manager who can partner with our Sales Manager to achieve aggressive sales goals while maintaining the highest level of integrity and professionalism. This position provides an excellent opportunity for organizational growth for the right candidate.
Candidates should be goal-oriented and have a strong knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a growing business, we would like to meet you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Proactively identify new customers and new project opportunities.
· Build relationships and effective partnerships with both buyers and sellers of preowned equipment.
o Engage with industry partners, such as Winery and Vineyard Managers.
· Work collaboratively with internal and external customers to provide an excellent customer experience.
· Communicate issues, opportunities and market intelligence through effective written, electronic and verbal means.
· Respond to emails and phone calls from management, external customers and internal customers in an expedient fashion.
· Oversee day-to-day operation of business:
o Generate monthly reports.
o Check for data accuracy in orders and invoices.
o Provide and update sales and customer records.
o Provide forecasts as needed.
o Assist in annual budgeting process.
o Partner with logistics department to confirm timely deliveries.
o Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
· Work in a fast-paced environment without direct daily supervision.
· Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business or other relevant field.
· Experience as a Business Manager or owner of a small business.
· Knowledge of wine or beverage equipment a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
· Ability to work with management, colleagues and customers throughout the business and industry at every level.
· Excellent negotiation skills.
· Ability to manage simultaneous projects to deliver results.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to reprioritize and flex with the needs of the organization.
· Ability to identify problems and provide appropriate solutions.
The company is compromised of a small but outgoing and energetic group of individuals who are committed to the mutual growth and success of our company. We are seeking a forward thinking candidate to support our Staff Accountant. Essential duties include, high volume AP, AR and collections, heavy data entry, managing all incoming mail and distribute accordingly, work closely with back office team to coordinate execution of contracts in a timely manner. The candidate should have an understanding of GAAP, strong knowledge of Quickbooks, Proficient in ERP systems. Business college level course work and or equivalent experience. A friendly personality with strong interpersonal skills would be a good fit for the company culture. In return, this opportunity offers a competitive package.