The Sales Representative is in charge of promoting Company’s full range of products and services to winemakers in the assigned territory. The primary goal of the position is to add value to customers by optimizing the winemaking process through products and analytical services, while optimizing profitability for the company. The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for the revenues generated by the sales of all the products and services in their list of clients and to analyze current company clients and new prospects.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must have regular and reliable attendance and be able to perform each essential function from the list below satisfactorily. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending internal trainings, educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; participates in relevant professional organizations
· Represents the Company in a professional manner with all contacts and customers
·Obtains and records information about the customer,
· Identifies market trends and provides input for development and improvement
·Collect, enter and analyze market and customers information used to define new strategies and optimize sales
·Collects information about competitors, namely about pricing, promotional offers and market presence and perception
Self-sufficiently organizes daily work schedule
·Provides quarterly revisions of major inventory needs
·Utilizes internal resources including technical staff, literature, support documents, etc.
·Assists customers with in-house product trials
·Provides customer service for supply order entry, order tracking, and product support
·Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
·Reports customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management
· Provides input on ways to better achieve sales targets
·Participates, as requested by the company, in Industry events & other trainings.
·Provides back-up to other Technical Sales Representatives
·Excellent customer service skills
·Effective verbal and written communication skills
·Knowledge of methods for prospecting new customers
·Ability to identify customer needs and strong closing skills
·Ability to deal effectively with others and excellent interpersonal skills
·Ability to manage priorities and workflow
·Ability to work independently and as part of a team
·Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
·Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
·Excellent work ethic
·Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
·Minimum one year of sales experience in the wine industry
·BS in Enology, Food Science or related field
·Work experience in a winery production and/or laboratory setting
Strong computer skills
·Current drivers license
·Available to travel extensively within and outside the assigned region
· Available to spend time overnight to attend meetings, events and training. This could require staying away for the weekend.
The Customer Service Representative/Logistics Sales position is responsible for the majority of administrative tasks associated with order processing, sales confirmation, and client relations in addition to scheduling trucks and deliveries to customers throughout the United States. Their main objectives are to provide exceptional customer service to the client base of the North American Capsule Cluster, as well as coordination, execution, and delivery of products in accordance with meeting the quality standards and expectations of Company and their customers.
Problems and Challenges:
We are a quickly growing producer and supplier of capsules for wine and spirits throughout North American Pacific Coast. It is extremely important to meet the demands of the industry, maximize profits, and deliver higher quality products and service. The position of Customer Service Representative is required to organize and manage their daily tasks in order to ensure these requirements are met and the company’s performance is at its’ optimal level, while providing support to the Sales Executives of their region. This fast paced environment demands the position to react quickly, acting as the multi-dimensional link between many departments, providing reliability.
Essential Position Functions:
·Works directly with customers and production facilities to create artwork proofs and color matches, track and follow up for approvals.
·Taking orders directly from customers via purchase order, email and telephone calls to process and follow-up until time of delivery.
·Organizing samples and correspondence to send to customer at customer or Sales Manager request.
·Answering daily inquiries and requests from customers as well as filtering to correct department.
·Taking in charge Sales Executive tasks and contacts when they are on the road, vacation, or when working from home.
·Receiving customers in office, organizing press checks, assisting in color matching.
·Informing Sales Manager and Customer Service Manager of issues or delays that might lead to customer dissatisfaction.
·Review daily reports to determine shipments to be scheduled.
·Prepare packing slips.
·Schedule shipments with carriers.
·Work with brokers and arrange air freight shipments as necessary.
·Track shipments with carriers, request proof of deliveries, provide to customers and/or CSR as necessary.
·Managing production placement to appropriate plants and acquire best lead-time.
·Managing re-scheduling negotiation with plants when production capacity is tight.
·Working directly with Production, Logistics, Accounting, Quality, Sales Executives, and customers to process, track, and ensure timely delivery of orders.
· Ensuring customer accounts are current with Accounting and assisting in receiving payments and past dues.
·Participate in weekly meetings and daily communication with internal suppliers.
·Assisting Shipping and Receiving department by providing proper labels, bill of lading, customer shipping contacts, freight quotes, tracking, etc.
· Managing correct buying price lists and reviewing confirmations and invoices for accuracy and agreement.
·Managing files, orders, and pending projects for accounts.
·Ensuring highest result for end of month sales by pushing out/selling products in warehouse.
·Keeping Technical Field Service aware of any quality issues.
·Sample product and archived file management
·Ensuring office presence and professional environment for customer office visits
·Managing professional relationships and issues with co-workers and upset customers
· Managing communication and link between departments
·Assisting in training of new employees in the sales support and account management teams
·Reviewing and improving processes and office tools to ensure optimal performance
·Ability to master internal software (Chrono, Accountmate, Maximum, SAP, Microsoft Office)
Top 10 Reasons Our Candidates Partner With Recruiting Associates Network:
1. Career consultation. Includes a skill set assessment, marketability, evaluation of your needs/wants, motivations and criteria for change.
2. Trust based relationship. We are your career consultant.
3. Resume assessment. Providing current formats, tips and enhancements for your portfolio.
4. Interview preparation. We provide information which will maximize your skiills and expertise when interviewing.
5. Salary negotiation. We will assist with the negotiation and reception of the best offer - even if it is one that you have received based on your own activity.
6. Complete confidentiality.
7. Greater exposure to the marketplace including our top-tier clients. 8. Thourough briefs and debriefs which will increase your success in the hiring process.
9. Communication that is open and honest in nature. You'll always know where you stand with us and where you are in the process.
10. We saved the best for last...our service is at NO FINANCIAL OBLIGATION TO YOU.
REMEMBER - WE OFFER A REFERRAL BONUS FOR ANY CANDIDATE THAT IS PLACED IN A FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION THROUGH RECRUITING ASSOCIATES NETWORK. If you know of someone who could benefit from our services, make the referral and earn $$$.