ABOUT US: We are a dynamic and fast growing small multinational company. We work with many of the most prestigious wineries around the world and have a global network of Technical Sales Consultants that work closely with winemakers in 15 countries, including Australia, USA, South Africa, Chile, France, Spain and China.
We are challengers in a traditional industry. We strive to create a lean, agile and customer focus company. Our people are our biggest asset and we pay great attention to training and continuous improvement.
THE POSITION: We are looking for an individual passionate about B2B communication and capable of delivering complex information in a simple and engaging way.
Working directly with the Global Sales Manager, the ideal candidate will have:
· Excellent communication skills to achieve effectiveness and paradigm shift.
·Assist in the development of a marketing/digital strategy to drive customers to our products.
·Optimize website and social media channels for B2B business.
·A results orientated mind to apply in the design and execution of EDM campaigns.
·Understanding of key marketing and sales performance measures to report and analyse.
·Organizational skills to coordinate events and tradeshows internationally.
·Knowledge of website design principles and basic maintenance.
·Interpersonal skills to liaise with technical sales managers, printers, graphic and web designers, press, etc.
In return, this dynamic position offers a strong base salary plus benefits, including 401k. Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience and be located in the Napa area.
Growing manufacturing company in the wine country of Sonoma County is seeking a Controller to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for all areas relating to the daily accounting operations and periodic financial reporting. The Controller will supervise one full time accounting staff person and report to the company President.
· Month end close and financial statement preparation
·Cost accounting and gross margin analysis
·Comprehensive cash management and forecasting
·Accounts payable and receivable oversight
·Payroll processing oversight
·Customer collection support
·Local and State tax compliance
·Budgeting and forecasting
·Ad hoc analysis and reporting
·Acquisition due diligence
·System and policy documentation and enforcement
· Must have BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
·Public accounting experience preferred
·5-10 yrs of experience in financial reporting/general ledger area. Experience working in a manufacturing environment (cost accounting) is strongly preferred.
·3-7 years of prior management experience
·Thorough knowledge of GAAP including financial reporting, auditing, and budgeting experience
·Must be PC proficient and strong experience working with Microsoft Suite
·Experience with Quickbooks highly desirable
·Strong verbal, written and organizational skills
·Ability to multi task
·Attention to details and accuracy
·Adherence to deadlines
·Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
·Skilled multi tasker
VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES FOR WORLDWIDE LEADER IN PACKAGING
The position is responsible for managing the company and executing all Sales activities for Company in North America with the objective to generate incremental sales.
REPORTS TO: President and CEO
RESPONSIBILITIES: Manage US organization and team
- At least 5 years of managerial experience including sales activities in companies involved in glass packaging or similar product lines with proven contribution to sales growth and quality of customer relationship. - Proven ability to interact professionally with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
▪ Proven experience in managing small organizations and leading teams of more than 6 people ▪ Proven ability to conduct a focused and productive prospection activity and to grow sales ▪ Proven ability to establish trusted and long-term relationship with customers and influencers ▪ Extensive experience in glass packaging or related product segment as it relates to the wine and spirits industries with deep knowledge of product and service requirements, with access to portfolio of contacts in the targeted industry and territory ▪ Strong negotiation skills with proven ability to negotiate most profitable terms for the Company ▪ Proven cross-cultural experience in a business environment, especially with European culture ▪ Energetic and creative individual with proven ability to get things done on a timely and professional manner in an entrepreneurial environment within a small structure attached to a large global corporate parent headquartered in Europe
Applicant must have advanced working knowledge of: ▪ MS Office suite ▪ ERP management (Oracle, QuickBooks, other) – SAP knowledge is a plus ▪ Additionally, CRM systems (SalesForce.com, Act, MS CRM, etc.) ▪ Cross-cultural sensitivity and experience to handle relationship with varied customer base, vendors and overseas colleagues (focus: Europe and South America). ▪ Basic knowledge in French and Spanish is a plus
▪ MBA, or equivalent Master’s degree in related business management discipline complemented by business experience ▪ Training in MS Office tools at advanced level
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience Extensive travel expected in North America (customer visits and trade shows), occasional travel internationally (corporate meetings and supplying countries) • • Develop and manage company’s Sales & Marketing strategies (key element of position!) • Set and manage budgets • Control expenses, financials (AR/AP) and stock • Oversee and direct Business Development • Set up pricing strategy • Establish and direct marketing orientation • Management of key and international accounts (key element of position) • Actively participate in major/strategic accounts negotiations and product development • Organize and manage the US team, including discretionary authority to make hiring and firing decisions as well as other personnel decisions • Manage relations with functional and strategic subcontractors and partners (e.g. accounting, warehousing)
SALES MANAGER FOR PROCESS SOLUTIONS PROVIDER
Sales manager for North America (USA, Canada and Mexico) - Office location in Napa, CA - Comprehensive benefit package
- Assess industry and market trends - Build a sales and marketing strategy based on the sales goals and annual forecasting agreed with management - Implement strategic sales plan to expand the company customer base, including identifying and contacting potential customers - Create proposals and negotiate technical and financial terms based on customer needs and requirements. - Regularly meet with existing customers to discuss their evolving needs and to strengthen our relationship with them - Represent Company at tradeshows, conferences and industry related events - Coordinate marketing and sales efforts to capture key demographics - Provide monthly sales and relationship management reports.
- 5/10 years of experience with a proven track record of sales of equipment in the Wine industry in North America and ability to create and execute sales strategic plans - Strong knowledge of enology and an interest in technological solutions - Skilled in building a network - Self-motivated, energetic, team player and hands-on sales person - Ability and willingness to travel (about 50% of the time) - Good writing and communication skills - Fluency in French would be a plus
Top 10 Reasons Our Candidates Partner With Recruiting Associates Network:
1. Career consultation. Includes a skill set assessment, marketability, evaluation of your needs/wants, motivations and criteria for change.
2. Trust based relationship. We are your career consultant.
3. Resume assessment. Providing current formats, tips and enhancements for your portfolio.
4. Interview preparation. We provide information which will maximize your skiills and expertise when interviewing.
5. Salary negotiation. We will assist with the negotiation and reception of the best offer - even if it is one that you have received based on your own activity.
6. Complete confidentiality.
7. Greater exposure to the marketplace including our top-tier clients. 8. Thourough briefs and debriefs which will increase your success in the hiring process.
9. Communication that is open and honest in nature. You'll always know where you stand with us and where you are in the process.
10. We saved the best for last...our service is at NO FINANCIAL OBLIGATION TO YOU.
REMEMBER - WE OFFER A REFERRAL BONUS FOR ANY CANDIDATE THAT IS PLACED IN A FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION THROUGH RECRUITING ASSOCIATES NETWORK. If you know of someone who could benefit from our services, make the referral and earn $$$.