CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - WINE INDUSTRY PACKAGING SUPPLIER
The Customer Service Representative/Inside Sales position is responsible
for the majority of administrative tasks associated with order processing,
sales confirmation, and client relations. Their main objectives are to provide
exceptional customer service to the client base of the North American Sector,
as well as coordination, execution, and delivery of products in accordance with
meeting the quality standards and expectations of the Company and their
Essential Position Functions:Customer Service:
•Works directly with customers and production facilities to
create artwork proofs and color matches, track and follow up for approvals.
•Taking orders directly from customers via purchase order,
email and telephone calls to process and follow-up until time of delivery.
•Organizing samples and correspondence to send to customer
at customer or Sales Manager request.
•Answering daily inquiries and requests from customers as
well as filtering to correct department.
•Taking in charge Sales Executive tasks and contacts when
they are on the road, vacation, or when working from home.
•Receiving customers in office, organizing press checks,
assisting in color matching.
•Informing Sales Manager and Customer Service Manager of
issues or delays that might lead to customer dissatisfaction.
•Managing production placement to appropriate plants and
acquire best lead-time.
•Managing re-scheduling negotiation with plants when
production capacity is tight.
•Working directly with Production, Logistics, Accounting,
Quality, Sales Executives, and customers to process, track, and ensure timely
delivery of orders.
•Ensuring customer accounts are current with Accounting and
assisting in receiving payments and past dues (Pre-payment when needed).
•Participate in weekly meetings and daily communication with
•Participate in daily production meeting to ensure local
delivery times are met.
•Assisting Shipping and Receiving department by providing
proper labels, bill of lading, customer shipping contacts, freight quotes,
•Managing correct buying price lists and reviewing
confirmations and invoices for accuracy and agreement.
•Managing files, orders, and pending projects for more than
900 customer accounts.
•Ensuring highest result for end of month sales by pushing
out/selling products in warehouse.
•Keeping Technical Field Service aware of any quality
•Sample product and archived file management
•Ensuring office presence and professional environment for
customer office visits
•Managing professional relationships and issues with
co-workers and upset customers
•Managing communication and link between departments
•Assisting in training of new employees in the sales support
and account management teams
•Reviewing and improving processes and office tools to
ensure optimal performance
•Ability to master internal software (Chrono, Accountmate,
Maximum, SAP, Microsoft Office)
Top 10 Reasons Our Candidates Partner With Recruiting Associates Network:
1. Career consultation. Includes a skill set assessment, marketability, evaluation of your needs/wants, motivations and criteria for change.
2. Trust based relationship. We are your career consultant.
3. Resume assessment. Providing current formats, tips and enhancements for your portfolio.
4. Interview preparation. We provide information which will maximize your skiills and expertise when interviewing.
5. Salary negotiation. We will assist with the negotiation and reception of the best offer - even if it is one that you have received based on your own activity.
6. Complete confidentiality.
7. Greater exposure to the marketplace including our top-tier clients. 8. Thourough briefs and debriefs which will increase your success in the hiring process.
9. Communication that is open and honest in nature. You'll always know where you stand with us and where you are in the process.
10. We saved the best for last...our service is at NO FINANCIAL OBLIGATION TO YOU.
REMEMBER - WE OFFER A REFERRAL BONUS FOR ANY CANDIDATE THAT IS PLACED IN A FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION THROUGH RECRUITING ASSOCIATES NETWORK. If you know of someone who could benefit from our services, make the referral and earn $$$.