Network is partnering with Amcor in the recruitment for a well connected Sales
Executive who will be responsible for promoting Amcor’s capsule and closure product
range, increasing sales by acquiring new customers and developing business at existing
customers in the North Bay territories and for specific segments. Amcor is the world’s largest supplier of
packaging, with manufacturing sites around the world. This exceptional opportunity offers a highly
competitive salary including base, bonus and incentives, company vehicle, and a
fully comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k),
gym membership and more…. This is rare opportunity to
join a tenured sales team! Qualified candidates should submit a confidential
resume for immediate consideration.
· Handle sales of capsules and closures in
specific region · Prospect, grow and defend sales of the BU to
achieve budget levels in volume, value and margin · Build trust and rapport to develop long term
relationships with customers · Report specific customer engagement and value
· Keep up to date and manage the specific
territories market study · Work closely with customer service team/Respect
roles and responsibilities of each one · Promote Amcor products as preferred solution to
assigned customers/prospects ·
Get support from Customer Service team to
identify customers requiring visits to close deals, NBO’s
· BA or BS with experience in the sales of B2B
solutions desirable · CRM systems knowledge, preferably Salesforce.com
· Previous sales negation experience both internal
and external · Wine, glass, label or capsule industry
/environment highly beneficial · Valid CA DL
Sustainable Growth - 50% o
Establish, develop and maintain relationship
through regular visits to current and prospective customers in the assigned
territory in order to generate sales and profit
Follow up on active leads immediately via calls
Work in close coordination with Customer Service,
Field Tech. Service and Quality teams, performs visits at customers as needed
Sales Preparation Task – 20% o
Analyze territory/market/customer potentials to
better address prospects and customers
Record customer/prospect visits, calls and
actions into SalesForce.com o
Produce clear and written quotations for
customers that lead to closed deals o
Prepare detailed Customer Value+ and prepare
with Margin Manager pre-validation form for contracts
Intimacy - 30% o
Upon request in close coordination with CSR
team, attend conference calls and meetings for order or New Product Development
status tracking and coordination
Prepare and perform presentations to existing an
prospecting customers to promote Amcor’s solutions o
Be the voice of customer to plant, sales and
marketing management o Be the preferred intermediary for bespoke design
and color proofs remittance before production o
Help tack/follow up customer claims. If need be,
coordinate quality performance with Quality Dept.
Work closely with FST team to ensure superior
Continuously improve market intelligence and
competition knowledge o
Be present for customer press checks on site and
local facility or wherever necessary
Commercial acumen · Drive for results · Ability and willingness to travel
intensively · Excellent customer service orientation · Strong presentation skills · Ability to work effectively in cross-functional
team environment · Communicate well with internal and external
stakeholders and customers
· Able to influence and motivate others
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail · Good command of MS Office products, including
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint · Trustworthy · Priority and results oriented
Top 10 Reasons Our Candidates Partner With Recruiting Associates Network:
1. Career consultation. Includes a skill set assessment, marketability, evaluation of your needs/wants, motivations and criteria for change.
2. Trust based relationship. We are your career consultant.
3. Resume assessment. Providing current formats, tips and enhancements for your portfolio.
4. Interview preparation. We provide information which will maximize your skiills and expertise when interviewing.
5. Salary negotiation. We will assist with the negotiation and reception of the best offer - even if it is one that you have received based on your own activity.
6. Complete confidentiality.
7. Greater exposure to the marketplace including our top-tier clients. 8. Thourough briefs and debriefs which will increase your success in the hiring process.
9. Communication that is open and honest in nature. You'll always know where you stand with us and where you are in the process.
10. We saved the best for last...our service is at NO FINANCIAL OBLIGATION TO YOU.
REMEMBER - WE OFFER A REFERRAL BONUS FOR ANY CANDIDATE THAT IS PLACED IN A FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION THROUGH RECRUITING ASSOCIATES NETWORK. If you know of someone who could benefit from our services, make the referral and earn $$$.