Respected global brand name organization boasting an array of premium products is seeking a qualified accountant who can take on additional responsibilities in fast growing business within the wine industry.
The Organization A market-leading global business known for their premium product and innovation is seeking a dynamic and motivated Financial Accountant to join their team as they continue to grow. As a well-established global supplier, this company has recently expanded locally as part of a highly successful growth strategy, supplying instantly recognizable global brand names.
The Role Upon joining the team you will be a pivotal part in the organization’s finance function and will be responsible for engaging with a wide range of internal stakeholders and supporting the General Manager. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of the Financial Accounting for the business unit. Key tasks will include:
·Preparation of monthly reporting, including actual results, variations from budget, full year forecast results and KPI reports
·Preparations of balance sheet reconciliations, cash reporting and fixed asset reconciliations
·Provision of relevant and timely financial information and statements
·Develop, implement, and maintain reporting standards
·Help prepare year end accounts
·Assist with Annual Statutory Reporting
·Liaising with Auditors and external advisors around annual and half yearly audits
·Assist with the annual budgeting processes to monitor, control, approve and evaluate costs, revenues, cash flows and working capital.
Ideal Candidate: The successful candidate will be wholly or part CA/CPA qualified, be confident working on with a lager reporting system, highly proficient with MS Excel and will have sounds experience in a commercial organization, preferably in a production environment. Your career will have developed quickly and you will be eager to continue this progression. Additionally, you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and possess an interpersonal style that allows you to effectively influence a wide range of people by building strong relationships.
NEW! SONOMA COUNTY SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Local wine industry supplier with a broad portfolio that includes fermentation, filtration, packaging and equipment, is searching for dynamic sales professional. This role is responsible for maintaining current business and well as driving growth in a very important territory.
·Drive growth of sales within a specific territory and account base of approximately 400 winery accounts
·Provide customer support and account maintenance in order to maintain existing business most efficiently
Comply with internal requests and adoption of company used resources
·Develop and implement strategies to increase sales
·Utilize tools and company initiatives to understand sales potential for given territory
·Act as an information conduit between the customer and internal resources to facilitate resolution of problems
·Provide management with information on changing market conditions and trends within the territory
·Past experiences in winemaking or cellar work and/or strong knowledge of the winemaking process
·Experience in a sales role
·Ability to forge strong relationships and establish credibility and trust in accounts
·Team player with ability to facilitate internal resources and drive sales to close
We are searching for energetic, driven, forward-thinking individuals that are firmly rooted in the local wine industry. We are proud to be the sole North American distributor for many of the best brands and vendors in the industry. Our broad and varied portfolio provides a unique opportunity for creative problem solving and to interact with winemakers during all stages of production.
NEW! MAINTENANCE MECHANIC – LEVEL 3
The Maintenance Mechanic level 3 work under the responsibility of the Maintenance & IT Manager. He (she) holds the responsibility of conducting and executing to the preventive maintenance program of all plant equipment for the purpose of achieving equipment efficiency and production and quality control goals.
· To know and implement Company Safety & Environmental Policies in order to comply with local, state and federal regulations. · Conduct equipment operational safety inspection. Implement safety procedures prior to interventions. oIssue work permit to co-worker or contractor in the absence of manager or OHSE coordinator. oConduct safety behavior audit on co-workers and contractors. Submit reports on safety violation, near misses or dangerous situations. Conduct OHSE corrective request s according to action plan. oImplement Man-Machine-Interface safety program and all Company Global Safety Programs.
PLANT EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE:
In coordination with the plant Maintenance & IT Manager,
· To implement plant equipment repair and maintenance program Perform daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual plant equipment maintenance program. oAssist the maintenance manager in scheduling of maintenance program. oConduct needed repairs according to plant action plans. oRecommend list of spare parts needed for equipment maintenance. oAssist the manager to achieve continuous improvement goals on plant maintenance, OEE, equipment upgrade or process modifications. oAssist in parts inventory and update the file in the absence of maintenance manager. oTrain co-worker to implement minor preventive maintenance & 6S to improve machine efficiency.
PRODUCTION & QUALITY CONTROL :
· Operation of laser and hot stamp production machines. o Ensure continuous operation of LASER, HOT STAMPING, KNURLING, DECO, machines in order to meet production goals. Operated machines when needed. o Implement quality control procedures to comply with Company & Customer product expectations. o Stop the machine if product is non-compliant.
Overall knowledge, skills and personality preferred:
·English ·French ·Mechanical & Electrical ·Wine or glass industry / environment ·Office computer programs (MS Office, Accountmate) ·Excellent communication skills, professional conduct with clients, production facilities, and suppliers (respectful, priority and result oriented) ·Rigorous and well organized. ·React and adapt quickly, capacity to take initiative with sense of urgency.
Top 10 Reasons Our Candidates Partner With Recruiting Associates Network:
1. Career consultation. Includes a skill set assessment, marketability, evaluation of your needs/wants, motivations and criteria for change.
2. Trust based relationship. We are your career consultant.
3. Resume assessment. Providing current formats, tips and enhancements for your portfolio.
4. Interview preparation. We provide information which will maximize your skiills and expertise when interviewing.
5. Salary negotiation. We will assist with the negotiation and reception of the best offer - even if it is one that you have received based on your own activity.
6. Complete confidentiality.
7. Greater exposure to the marketplace including our top-tier clients. 8. Thourough briefs and debriefs which will increase your success in the hiring process.
9. Communication that is open and honest in nature. You'll always know where you stand with us and where you are in the process.
10. We saved the best for last...our service is at NO FINANCIAL OBLIGATION TO YOU.
REMEMBER - WE OFFER A REFERRAL BONUS FOR ANY CANDIDATE THAT IS PLACED IN A FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION THROUGH RECRUITING ASSOCIATES NETWORK. If you know of someone who could benefit from our services, make the referral and earn $$$.